No Audio Sound Coming from iPad or iPad mini - How to Fix Mute

If you are new iPad user like me than you would be just puzzled, when you found that no sound is coming from your iPad 4 or iPad mini. I left my iPad with my kind and maid, when I went to the office and when I came back, I found absolutely no audio from the iPad. I tried playing songs, YouTube videos, and even apps but no sound came from the device. The strange thing was that, when I change settings, I can see some sound though. I was suspecting my iPad had gone mute, but not able to find any settings to enable or disable mute. My fault was that I was searching in Settings and General App. Then I did, what I should have done before, an internet search and after changing words from sound to audio and trying with mute, etc, I was finally able to the button which is responsible for audio control in iPad.


How to fix No Audio coming from iPad - Mute and UnMute audio control

Since I have been using Windows for a long time and had no previous experience in Mac, not even iPhone, that's why I wasn't even aware of a couple of basics things in iPad, one of them was opening task bar, which has this audio control button. Now here are the steps to fix this problem in your iPad:

1) Double press or click in the Home button of your iPad, the round button at the bottom. This will open task bar, which shows all active applications.

2) On task bar, go towards left, where you will see buttons to control brightness, a button for audio control and a button to lock the iPad screen to prevent flipping when you are reading books from the iPad while sleeping. Now, here somehow my iPad sound was set to complete left i.e. at zero level, which explains why no sound was coming from my iPad. 

This same thing happens to the iPad mini of my friend's, he was also bought his iPad mini along with me :). Now after setting the volume at proper level, I am able to bring the sound back to my iPad. Now I can enjoy songs, videos and anything with audio in my brand new iPad 4G with 64GB :)

How to fix no sound audio form iPad 4G and iPad Mini
here is the image of task bar, which will help you to understand the iPad task bar control better. Remember, it provides you to control brightness, sound and allows you to lock your screen to avoid flipping from portrait to landscape and vice-versa.

Happy learning and entertainment with iPad and iPad Mini


3 comments:

  1. There is also a sound control button at one of iPad side. That's the physical button and can be used to put iPad on mute, to increase and decrease volume. It's fast, convinient and my preffered way of volume control in iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't hear anything soo what else can i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found my hearing aid was the culprit,on switching off solved the problem

      Delete